Voxer is solving hard problems at massive scale using Node.js, Riak, Redis and running in the Joyent Cloud. If you like writing simple, elegant, high-performance code and building large, scalable servers, then we’d like to talk to you.
- Lead the design and development of our server applications
- Scale and monitor busy Node.js clusters
- Work closely with the core Node and DTrace teams (we're on Joyent and that's where they work), as well as Basho and Redis core teams
- Write code that touches millions of users every day
- Some formal education in Computer Science or equivalent, but the exact degree or number of years of professional experience you have isn't as important as your enthusiasm and ability
- A generalist with experience with many parts of the server software / hardware stack
- Experience with Node.js, Riak, and Redis is very helpful. We depend on these technologies every day.
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Experience with DTrace, Hadoop or Splunk is a plus. We are starting to incorporate these technologies into our operation.
If you have a Github account, please submit it with your application.